Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lunar New Year

Another year had past before I could meet up with all my extended relatives.. I didn't take most of their pictures because I am not so close with them.. hee.. But here are some shots I took of my family..

First off, some lag updates on Ashton's Choir Graduation Concert.. It's something new MOE came up with.. I think its called Music Development something something.. Each primary and secondary school will send 2 representatives, and Ashton was chosen from St Anthony's Primary =)

 Waiting for Ashton after the concert..


 Went to eat after the choir. Tried to take a pict of his pimple.. His voice's breaking, Ashton is growing up! =)
Totally distracted with the game on JAsmine's handphone...














K, official Lunar New Year pictures!

 Looked after Tiara for a few days... Missed having her sleep beside me..
 carrying Tiara during reunion dinner.
 Lovelies with Mum

 Tiara talking to her Eldest Aunt..
 Napping on the way to River Hong Bao
 Mum, Hanna and Isaiah taking a kiddy ride.. Isaiah was quite scared..
 Some jumpy frog ride...

2nd day of CNY, went to my Aunty Sharon's place. I was walking on the threadmill after dinner then Isaiah wanted to do the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment